As a pet shop in Kuwait, PetBarn provides a wide range of products from food to clothes, furniture, and much more.
We carefully select the brands that we sell in our pet store in Kuwait so that our guests and their little precious ones are always pampered and satisfied.
We provide a wide range of suppliers so that anyone can find whatever suits them best.
But do you want to know a secret?
We do have some personal favorites when it comes to pet food in general. These products always get sold out quicker than others because our guests and their pets just love them.
In this blog, we will be mentioning two of our favorite pet food brands and we will be telling you what makes them so special.
Canagan is a leading food brand for both dogs and cats. They say that it is replicated to be similar to your pet’s ancestral diet. They are free of artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. We definitely recommend this product if you care about your dog or cat’s overall health because this brand targets many aspects of your pet’s wellbeing.
At Pet Barn, these are some of the Canagan pet products we sell:
- Canagan Dental For Dogs: Medium kibbles for all life stages and for all breeds. It contains Higher meat content and ProDen PlaqueOff®.
- Canagan Highland Feast For Dogs: Duck, Turkey, Pheasant and Salmon flavors available for all life stages and for all breeds.
- Canagan Light Senior For Dogs: This product provides your companions with a host of biologically appropriate nutrients in an ideal ratio of animal protein to vegetable, plus beneficial botanicals. Senior and overweight dogs can suffer with joint problems and so we’ve added plenty of the joint health compounds glucosamine, MSM and chondroitin to help.
- Canagan Small Breed Scottish Salmon for Dogs: Small salmon flavored kibbles for all life stages and for all breeds. This grain free product is composed of 60% Scottish salmon white fish, herring and trouts, 40% fruit, vegetable and herbs.
- Canagan Light / Senior For Cats: Canagan Light / Senior / Sterilized is for overweight, senior or sterilized cats. This recipe features high levels of super digestible protein delivered by an unprecedented selection of delicious natural ingredients.
- Canagan Scottish Salmon For Cats: This recipes is Freshly prepared deboned Scottish salmon further boosted with the inclusion of herring, trout and whitefish. It is for all life stages and it is completely low carb.
2- Royal Canin
Mostly, we have this brand for cat food, and we have almost all the types such as:
- Baby Cat Royal Canin: A newborn kitten requires its mother’s milk to form protective antibodies for natural defense. However, transitioning into solid foods is vitally important as his immune system is still in the development stage. This product Provides the nutrition a kitten needs to develop strong bones, teeth and a healthy immune and digestive system.
- British Short Hair Royal Canin: This product is formulated to help support healthy bones and joints. Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA).
- Digestive Sensitive Royal Canin: This formula features highly digestible proteins to promote digestive health and reduce stool odor for your indoor cat. It also includes a uniquely balanced blend of vitamins and minerals promotes your pet’s optimal health and wellness. The protein included is at an optimal level to support muscle and bone strength while still maintaining digestive health in your cat’s sensitive tummy.
- Homelife indoor Royal Canin: It contains a moderate fat content adapted to the lower activity of indoor cats. This product helps stimulate the elimination of ingested hair thanks to specific fibers including psyllium.
- Intense Beauty Wet Food Royal Canin: It contains high levels of omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids to help your cat maintain a beautiful coat and healthy skin.
- Light Weight Royal Canin: Maintaining an ideal body condition and muscle mass is a crucial aspect of your cat’s overall health. That’s why an ideal weight – as well as muscle and bone strength maintenance – is essential to maintaining long-term bone and joint strength. It contains a very high protein content and a low-fat content in order to keep your cat feeling full which is the key to stopping its attempts to overeat.
Check out our website to find out which other Royal Canin products we sell!
We take your pet’s diet and health as our number one priority and this is why we insist on providing you with the best of the best.
Royal Canin and Canagan are only some of the brands we sell. Please check our website for more options and variety.
Let us know in the comments section below if you tried these products or not.